Hello from Ireland

Saluda y date a conocer al resto de los foreros. Bienvenido y gracias por acceder a este rincón del Club Sanglas Madrid.
BillBlack

Hello from Ireland

Mensaje por BillBlack »

Hello to all , sorry i speak no spanish .... ,I live in Co Meath in Ireland and i am restoring a 1972 400T which would have belonged to the Irish army , this is my second Sanglas I have owned the first was also a 400T
my new project is here :
Imagen
I was wondering how do you use the online shop ? I would like to buy a set of points ( platinas ruptor ? ) and some oil filters
Kind regards
Bill Black

adrian cc

Re: Hello from Ireland

Mensaje por adrian cc »

Hello , sorry my englis is small .

you can buy more , Sanglas filtrers , platinos ruptor .............in this club shop

http://clubsanglasmadrid.com/products-p ... ad/page/2/

and we use the new filter BMW in Shell oil filter holder. ¡ the Spanish research ¡ :D :D :D :D :D

http://clubsanglasmadrid.com/products-page/filtros/

welcome Bill Black

gestor
Administrador del Sitio

Mensaje por gestor »

Hi Bill.

Wellcome to our Club

It's great for us that you would like to return this motorbike again to the roads. Here in Spain, Sanglas was used by the policy on 60's and 70's and maybe for this reason is not popular here. Some people thinks that is not a good bike but we love it.
One of the purposes of this club, is remanufacture all spare parts who is possible to make possible the restoration of this motorbikes without to spend to much money.

Adrian, sent the URL to access to our shop but if you need help or furder information, please contact me:
info@clubsanglasmadrid.com

Best regards.

BillBlack

Mensaje por BillBlack »

Thank you for the replies , I can see the on-line shop and the items in it but how do I buy the parts is their a form you fill out ?
Thanks
Bill

gestor
Administrador del Sitio

Mensaje por gestor »

Hi Bill.

To order, you have to send a email to tienda@clubsanglasmadrid.com with your order and delivery data.
Transport cost is not included on price. We will send you a email with total cost, and the information for payment.

Regards

furby0815
Contactar:

Mensaje por furby0815 »

good evenig Bill.

I have got an 400t too. it's a very nice bike.
MODIFICADO POR INCUMPLIMENTO DE LAS NORMAS DEL FORO.
best regards

BillBlack

Mensaje por BillBlack »

Hello again ,
4 years have passed but this summer the Sanglas will be on the road again ......
I can see an advertisement on Milanuncio for exhausts , here : https://www.milanuncios.com/recambios-y ... 262167.htm
Can anyone help if these are good quality ? , also the seller only takes phone calls ?
Regards to all
Bill Black

mario

Mensaje por mario »

Hi,
I'm happy to know about you again and congratulations, at the end another sanglas on the roads, far from home, but on the road.
Yes this seller only attend by phone, we can help you with this.
Other thing is, if is this exhaust it's ok. The issue is not the quality, almost them are wrong manufactured and makes the engine works worse than it's already does. Here in Spain, all the sellers tells that are ok, but is difficult to know if this is true.
Due this situation, last year I bought in England a dunstall for BSA Goldstart, it's not the original, but looks good, sound it's great and the most important thing, the engine works at same.
http://racewayural.com/wp-content/uploa ... SX522_.jpg
Let me know if you need help with the seller, I will be glad to help you.
Best regards.

BillBlack

Mensaje por BillBlack »

Thank you Mario ,
I think i will also try the "Dunstall" type of pipe from the UK as the cost is lower ..... ,
I am planning to go to Madrid on the 18th July with my Sanglas from Ireland so I will need to keep working on it !
Regards
Bill

mario

Mensaje por mario »

Hi Bill

I would like to know you when are here, we can take a walk with the sanglas to show you the city and take some beers, I'm sure that more people of the club will be glad to road with you.
How many day you will be here?
Best regards

Responder